Monday, June 30, 2008

Weekend News

Well, yesterday my Aunt Jamie, and Uncle Thom came in from Utah with their kids. We got to see them, and they have all grown up so much!!! Well this week, we have our reunion in Gatlinburg. I will post pictures probably in one week or so, because after we come back from Gatlinburg, I leave for Utah to go to Girls Camp!!! I'm so excited!!! I will post pictures soon of that too. My Cousins Reilly, and Felicia and their family come in tonight, and we can't wait to see them!!! Well I will post pictures soon.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I do believe soon (like tomorrow) you will have something to post about!!!!

Alyson said...

Yeah I know!!!!!!!!!! Only I can't post without my camera adapter that u have!!! Lol well bring it this sunday plz to my mom. Thanks

Rachel said...

This is sooo exciting! since you didnt get to come over to help me pick out an outfit for efy, i am going to put some pictures of my outfits on my blog. i was about to do it right now, but blogger was loading for me. Have fun in utah!