Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I just got an award:)





These are the rules:1. The recipient must link back the the awards creator 2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.3. You must choose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself.4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award.5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.7. You must thank your giver.Characteristics for the Smile Award:Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times--we are all human) Must love one another Must make mistakes Must learn from others Must be a positive contributor to blog world Must love lifeMust love kids.

I nominate:
Kim Caten
Heather Matheny
Rosanne Caten
Cynthia Hale
Holly Caten
Thanks you so much for thinking of me Tenara !!!!!!!!! I love blogging sosoosososo much!!!!!!! I love looking at everyone's blog, and I love love love it whenever people post new stuff, and I hope they think that much of my blog... Well thanks Tenara!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

hey, i cant copy it onto my blog, did you just copy and paste or what?

Alyson said...

It was really hard for me to do it. I just saved the picture then did it like a regular photo...:)

Caten 8 Mom said...

Thanks for the nomination!!! I finally got an award!! Mom