Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Basketball up-todate


Okay, well last night we had basketball practice. For those of you that don't know I am on the 8th grade team. I am in 7th grade. Okay, well we have not had practice since 2 weeks, because WCMS got new flooring. :) We are so glad for that. Well , during the 2 week period I tried to run a mile almost everyday, and I shot some hoops now and then , but I was just soso busy, With church, and vacation, and school. It has been pretty crazy. But anyway , well last night we had practice for 1 hour. It was pretty hard. I felt like I was going to die. We had to run so much, and we had to play 5 on 5 . And for those of you who do not know... well our school is VERY old. Like it was my dad's High school. Well there is no air conditioning. And It was very very hot. Well just thoguht I would tell you a little bit about it. Here is my basketball team. :)

No comments: