Sunday, August 24, 2008

*Mormon Rolling*

Okay , over the weekend , my great friend Merideth came over, and spent the night with me on Friday night. Then we woke up at 6:26 for the service project on Saturday Morning. It started at 8 , but we had to be there early to set up some stuff. It was a lot of fun!!! Well , Merideth, Rachel , And I were in the same group. It was sosoos much fun!!! We cleaned up an old cemetery. There was a great turnout. Then when we were done at like 12 that afternoon we went to the Stake building to have Pizza and talk, and play basketball if you wanted to. Well then after we left that some people went to my Grandma's house to swim. Then we went to my house for a four wheeler ride, and to eat. Then we went to the Hale's house to play some. We went up on their barn roof, to see the sun set, and then we played hide and go seek in the dark. Then we decided we wanted to go rolling. It was sososo fun!!!! We rolled one of my friends on my basketball team. Then we picked it up because they caught us. We called it *Mormon Rolling* because we had 9 mormons with us and our next door neighbow, so we told my mom we could share with Garrett(Next door neighbor) A great experience of mormon rolling. Andrew cracked me up, because over the weeked he said I talk country so he gave me a name for how I talk. He calls my talking the country hipnany fresh. It was so funny!!! Then after an eventful day, we went home and went straight to bed. Then this morning we went to church. My mom, and Sis. Weeter gave a great lesson!!! Well that was my weekend. :)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness! We had sooo much fun! :) I'm so glad I got to come thanks so much for inviting me :) We'll have to do it another time soon, but maybe at my house :) Oh and Mormon Rolling was so much fun lol :) love ya!!! :) - Meredith

Rachel said...

Oh and you spelled my name wrong... this is mer by the way... lol

Alyson said...

Okay, hey meredeth!!! Sorry about that, . . . Well I loved doing *Mormon Rolling!!! :) Well I miss you already!!