Saturday, August 16, 2008

My room is finally done!!!

My bed.
My lamp , and my Very very loud alarm clock.
My dresser that holds like my books and stuff.
My name:)

Well, we have been working on my room since Spring Break, and it is finally done!!! I am so excited!!! My sister and I used to share a room until we started working on my room, then she moved into the toy room. I think it is so cute!!! Rachel Hale , and I like love polka dots!!! I was going to get pink and brown , but then I saw the bedspread in Pottery barn magazine and I showed my mom and she got it as a birthday-christmas early present. Then we happened to be at target (my favorite store) one day and we saw polka dot sheets!!! I thought they were so cute!!! Then my mom got me a polka dot lamp. :) If you can see the polka dots at the top of my ceiling. Well a lady in our church painted those. She did a great job!!! Then a couple weeks ago , we went to a party thing at a person's house, where they sell letters to go on wall's and stuff, and My mom got me the letter's Alyson . And we just now put it up . So I think I am all set. :) In the closet, it is sort of big, so Kara and I sort of still share it, but well I am 99% of the time very organized . So here is some pictures of my room, and closet. :)

No comments: