Sunday, August 3, 2008

Florida trip

This is Mitchell at the hotel, with the water elephants which he loved!
This is our amazing pool that we got to swim in which was at the hotel.
This is Bryce , waiting for the water taxi to take him to Universal.
This is Bryce, My mom, and Mitchell on the water taxi.
This is our whole family at the hotel. Check out Bradley and Mitchell's shirts they are soso cute!
Well my family decided to take a last minute trip to Florida from Tuesday to Saturday night. It was great! We went to Universal, and the beach. It was sosoos much fun!!! We stayed at the NICEST hotel I have ever stayed at. It was sosos great!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun :) the pics are cute. Im glad you finally posted.

- Mer :)

Alyson said...

Thanks, I know!! Sorry, my l9fe has been chaos. LOl and also I couldn't figure out how to put pictures on till like a week ago. -Ally:)